Currently the Branch Manager at Agriculture Development Bank (adb), Obuasi Branch, Mr. Kwabena Oppong was the 1st Branch Manager to set up Intercontinental Branch in Kumasi between 2008 and 2010. He was also the Profit Center Manager, Corporate Banking, UBA, from March 2006 to March 2008, the Credit Officer/Manager – UT Financial Services Ltd [2003-2006], and Marketing Officer-Best way Cash and Carry (UK) July 2000-June 2003. The following are some of his awards and key achievements.
- Best performing Branch Manager for three conservative years at adb, since 2012
- Received an award for breaking-even within six months of our operation in 2008 at Intercontinental Bank
- Worker of the month at UT Financial Services in 2004
- Honoured by Asantehene for contribution to the “Otumfour Charity Foundation’ in 2008
Mr Kwabena Oppong also holf the following educational qualifications;
- Chartered Institute of Bankers, ACIB – Final
- MBA – Finance Option, KNUST 
- BA [Hons], University of Ghana [1996-1999]
- A’Level, Opoku Ware School [1992-1994]
- O’ Level, Anglican Secondary School [1987-1992]
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office [Windows, Excel, Power Point, MIS. Ect.